First off, I want to thank you all for your support! It's been awesome to see all the feedback and kind words the past couple of weeks since the launch of the Social Club Cards feature. I also want to thank Rockstar for featuring us on their Newswire blog.
This first update includes a number of things I've wanted to fix/add and a couple of bugs on the backend of things. The biggest addition is a brand new card size you can choose. A more detailed list is below.
- New card size choice, 400x64px, for both games
- 8 backgrounds for each game added for the new, smaller size
- Added player motto to the big card for Red Dead Redemption
- The Crew tag in the Max Payne 3 cards now reflects if the crew is a Founder crew or not
- Added section for selecting the card size
- Checks in place to make sure you actually fill in your username
- The website now goes to the section that requires your attention automatically
- Fixed a number of odd bugs with Internet Explorer 8
And that concludes the first update! Note that it may take a few hours for the updates to roll out to previously generated cards. As always, I'm always open to feedback and suggestions of things you want changed or added. Just simply leave a comment on the article, post in our forums or email me.
Feature: Social Club Cards