News: GTAIV: San Andreas Beta 3 is out now

Join to remove

Author Topic: what you like to do?  (Read 9516 times)

exe

• New Kid
  • youtube.com/eXeGTAS
    • View Profile
what you like to do?
« on: May 03, 2012, 11:33:09 AM »
As we know, in gtas we can do stunt, drift, dm and more others, but missions too :)
let's say what you like to do ;D

jbeabout09

• New Kid
    • View Profile
Re: what you like to do?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 11:58:04 AM »
Favorite part would be stealing the airplanes and seeing how close I could get to a building without crashing.    Or the gang wars were really fun!

Hannibal

• Administrators
  • New Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 11:58:49 AM »
Some missions, but mostly exploring and roaming around the the city.  Oh yeah and killing people :P

puzzLe

• New Kid
  • Bay Area '81
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 12:05:26 PM »
Before I found out about stunting I always used to go to Area 69 and cause some massive mayhem : D

exe

• New Kid
  • youtube.com/eXeGTAS
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 12:12:41 PM »
Before I found out about stunting I always used to go to Area 69 and cause some massive mayhem : D
me too xD

TaxiSLY

• New Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 01:47:10 PM »
cause mayhem, stunt and sometimes drive like in real life xD

AJ Collins

• Administrators
  • New Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 01:52:22 PM »
I used to play the crap out of the San Andreas Multiplayer mod, especially on the CrazyBob Cops and Robbers servers. Sadly, I haven't had a chance to play in a very long time. I defiantly recommend checking out SAMP and CBCNR.

Shadowsniper

• New Kid
  • Video Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 04:03:17 PM »
Multi Theft Auto is awesome, I love playing classic races on the original map. I also like the story a lot, it's my favourite game in the series. I've completed it like 10 times, most recently on Xbox 360 while I had a broken PC :D. Stunting is fun too, but I only tend to play in multiplayer now. That's part of why I like GTA IV, even though I rarely play it. I can still stunt and save replays while playing multiplayer.

puzzLe

• New Kid
  • Bay Area '81
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 04:16:09 PM »
I used to play the crap out of the San Andreas Multiplayer mod, especially on the CrazyBob Cops and Robbers servers. Sadly, I haven't had a chance to play in a very long time. I defiantly recommend checking out SAMP and CBCNR.

Ah shit yeah dude, CrazyBob's was fucking awesome. Played on some other roleplaying and pilot servers aswell, good times.

Plani

• New Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 06:12:00 PM »
The story is indeed great and it's fun to play through it. Before discovering stunting i loved to do basejumping and just ride the bmx over the city , doing some tricks and stuff.

TaxiSLY

• New Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 12:59:21 AM »
Multi Theft Auto is awesome, I love playing classic races on the original map. I also like the story a lot, it's my favourite game in the series. I've completed it like 10 times, most recently on Xbox 360 while I had a broken PC :D. Stunting is fun too, but I only tend to play in multiplayer now. That's part of why I like GTA IV, even though I rarely play it. I can still stunt and save replays while playing multiplayer.

I play MTA too, but on races that was made with objects and are pretty hard (example servers: TG [Twisted Gamers] FFS, DDC Blue)
And to your stunting i play in multiplayer mostly because SP gets me bored very fast :-\

Felly

• New Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2012, 12:29:31 PM »
MTA SA sometime :)))

Ode

• New Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2012, 02:59:52 AM »
Personally I use to love getting in my supped up Banshee, getting some heat and then drifting around the city whilst dodging the police force.

anything