News: GTAIV: San Andreas Beta 3 is out now

Join to remove

Author Topic: Shadowsniper's Signature  (Read 7832 times)

Shadowsniper

• New Kid
  • Video Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Shadowsniper's Signature
« on: May 08, 2012, 12:37:00 AM »
Hey guys, I felt like updating my signature today, so here it goes. When creating my signature, I wanted to find a photo of nature, taken at night. I looked through a lot of photos, but I couldn't find anything I really liked. At least, nothing as bleak as I was looking for. Eventually I found a great shot taken above the clouds, and I really liked it. This is the image I found.

It's a great shot, but it still didn't have that distinctive atmosphere I was looking for. However, I saw great potential in the image, so I decided to photoshop it. Here's what it looks like now.

This was a really fun experience, because I don't actually use Photoshop very often. I usually don't have any reason to. But I loved it. I got to spend many hours looking through lots of great photographs, and turn my final image into something completely new.

Do you like it? I know it's not mega impressive, but I'm really proud of how it turned out :)

puzzLe

• New Kid
  • Bay Area '81
    • View Profile
Re: Shadowsniper's Signature
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 10:17:49 AM »
It definetely has something, but like you said it's not too impressive. I'm not a huge fan of nature pics anyway to be honest so my opinion doesn't even count lmao :>

Hannibal

• Administrators
  • New Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 06:49:16 PM »
I think their awesome!  I think you should make me a signature :)  I'd be grateful :D

AJ Collins

• Administrators
  • New Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 12:31:10 PM »
Lookin' good!

Shadowsniper

• New Kid
  • Video Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 11:45:50 PM »
I think their awesome!  I think you should make me a signature :)  I'd be grateful :D

I'm a good colourist, but I'm no good at making signatures from scratch if thats what you want :P. If you just want me to find a picture and edit it a little bit though, I'd be happy to.

Thanks for the comments :)

Hannibal

• Administrators
  • New Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 12:20:04 AM »
Yeah find a picture somewhere and edit it.  I'm not picky and from your wok I am going to trust your judgement :)

Shadowsniper

• New Kid
  • Video Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 11:41:40 AM »
Sorry Hannibal, I didn't have enough time to find a good image to edit :(. However, I thought the website could do with having an official signature, so I made these instead :). Tell me which you think is best, and I'll send you the Photoshop files. I like the smallest size best, the medium size is cool too. I think the largest size is too big though. If you like them you should send me the PSD of the RockstarNexus logo, so I can use the uncompressed source instead of the compressed PNG.

« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 11:47:50 AM by Shadowsniper »

Hannibal

• Administrators
  • New Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 12:06:51 PM »
I do like the smallest one.  Those are pretty awesome, could you send me the Photoshop files?  Thanks mate.

Shadowsniper

• New Kid
  • Video Editor
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2012, 01:12:22 PM »
Sent :)

Hannibal

• Administrators
  • New Kid
    • View Profile